The TKSA 51 shaft alignment tool provides high measurement flexibility and performance suitable for entry-level to expert alignment jobs. Designed to work with the shaft alignment apps on a tablet or smart phone, this intuitive tool is easy to use and requires no special training. The included accessories enable use of the TKSA 51 for a wide range of alignment applications, such as motors, drives, fans, pumps, gearboxes and more. The tool’s mobile apps include tutorial videos to show operators how to perform accurate measurements.
- Measurement flexibility – The well-known, three-position measurement gains additional flexibility as measurements can start at any angle and require a total minimal rotation of only 40 degrees. This enables operators to perform alignments of applications with limited space.
- Automatic reports – Alignment reports are generated automatically and can be customised with notes, a machine picture and a signature via touchscreen. These reports can be exported as PDF files and shared with other mobile apps.
- Comprehensive and compact – A range of included components, such as magnetic mounting brackets and extension rods and chains, increase the TKSA 51’s versatility, yet it remains compact, lightweight and easy to carry.
- 3-D live view – This feature enables intuitive positioning of heads for quick alignment measurements and displays live when horizontal/vertical alignment correction is achieved. The app enables 3-D rotation of the virtual motor to correspond with the actual machine position.
- Disturbance compensation – Measurement values are averaged over time to provide accuracy in presence of vibration or other external disturbances.
- Also available as TKSA 51D2 with rugged, industrial display device and pre-installed apps included.